Your privacy is important to Q.Learning Nepal Trust CIO. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this privacy statement sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Personal Data Collection
Q.Learning Nepal Trust CIO may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information relating to any donations, sponsoring, volunteering or other transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications, blogs and/or newsletters;
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (which may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, entry page, exit page, length of visit, number of page views, route taken through this website, and similar information); and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using Personal Data
Personal information submitted to us via this website will be used for the purposes specified in this privacy statement or in relevant parts of the website.
We may use your personal data to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience;
- enable your use of the services and experiences available on the website;
- supply to you services and periodic donation/sponsorship/volunteering packs signed up for via the website, and send to you any goods purchased via the website;
- send statements and reminders to you, and collect payments or payment details from you;
- send you general non-marketing communications;
- send you email notifications or communications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our charity by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email – and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications; and
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Personal Data Security
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Q.Learning Nepal Trust CIO will store all the personal data you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology used by the partner payment platform, currently Givey.com.
If issued, you are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential and we will not ask you for your password other than through our website login (if issued).
We may disclose information about you to any of our trustees, officers, employees, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes as set out in this privacy statement.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this privacy statement, we will not provide your information to third parties.
Cross-border Data Transfers
Information that Q.Learning Nepal Trust CIO collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate, including the United Kingdom and Nepal, to enable the use of the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee; and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time.
Privacy Statement Update
We may update this privacy statement from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
We may also notify you of changes to our privacy statement by email.
The website contains links to other websites that are not under the control of and are not maintained by Q.Learning Nepal Trust CIO. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. Q.Learning Nepal Trust CIO provides these links for your convenience only but does not endorse the material on these sites other than our own fundraising pages on Givey.com.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or our treatment of your personal information, please write to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 44 Huntsworth Mews, London, NW1