There has been so much going on at our schools that I have concentrated on 5 areas:
1) our excitement at partnering with The Eifion Trust who believe ‘The earth is one country and humankind its citizens’. Eifion have been sponsoring projects in Nepal for a couple of decades.
2) the amazing time we had with 33 students and their teachers who visited for 2 weeks from Millfield School in UK.
3) our hope to take this year’s top class away from the mountains for the first time on their only school-trip to Kathmandu. If you could help with a donation, please do! New donation – Online Social Fundraising Donation Platform | Givey or pay into our usual account.
4) an account of our first volunteer teachers (from Pangbourne College, UK).
5) happy children at our Montessori School, and our expansion plans.
Also, follow this link to see an interview with our Chair of Trustees Lesley Warburton talking about how we are transforming lives in remote mountain villages,Newsletter-November-2023